KORE and Able Device Announce Agreement to Deploy Enterprise Customer Pilots for SIMbaeTM
Innovative SIM-Based Solution Provides Value Added Tools to Simplify IoT
Able Device and EMnify Launch SIMbaeTM Key Exchange Manager to Provide Enhanced IoT Security for Enterprises
Globally Available Innovative SIM-Based Security Solution Being Demonstrated
at Mobile World Congress
Able Device’s COO listed among 2017 Women of M2M
Leigh Ann Ryals honored by Connected World magazine and will be a featured guest on The Peggy Smedley Show
SIMbae’s Value Proposition Explained in 100 Seconds!
Quickly and affordably develop, deploy, and manage IoT devices with SIMbae.
Watch the video:
SIM based tools for managing IoT applications and device communications
SIMbae™ by Able Device is a light-weight SIM-based application engine that embeds on MNO / MVNO SIMs, providing standards based IoT Device Connectivity and Network Management Tools.
- Network Management and Remote Diagnostics
- Embedded SLA Control
- Service Assurance
- IoT Application Security
SIMbae empowers the Standard MNO / MVNO SIM to Provide Solutions to Network Related IoT Problems
The expansion of the Internet of Things (IoT) is a huge growth opportunity for vertical industries and Mobile Network Operators (MNO / MVNOs), but there are challenges and risks. Often enterprises and MNO / MVNOs can’t determine if a machine is not reporting in due to application or communications issues. The recent hacking of a Jeep while it was driving on a public road illustrates the risks to all IoT devices and segments. On the network side, millions of autonomous machines trying to access the mobile network at the same time can cause catastrophic network outages.
SIMbae by Able Device overcomes these challenges and risks by providing SIM based tools for managing IoT applications and device communications.
SIMbae Advantages: Existing Assets, Minimal Cost, Big Value
SIMbae resides on the MNO / MVNO SIM and is a licensed software product sold in value-added modules, and provides:
- SIM-based applet that runs independently of the cellular module and IoT host application, providing connectivity information, diagnostics, and tools to investigate connectivity issues
- Profitable SLA when launching or roaming on different PLMNs, maintaining business case integrity
- Service assurance for the device and network during times of extreme congestion
- Enables MNO / MVNO to offer an innovative App Store model via OTA for IoT devices and applications
- Allows the CPU executing the IoT app on the device to leverage the standard, active network & SIM managed security for the application