Problem: Securely updating IoT app security credentials over public networks.
Solution: SIMbaeTM Credential Exchange Manager uses the mobile network and SIM authentication to transfer IoT app security credentials to devices.
- Any type of connected machine or device is mass produced in a factory
- All with the same password in the IoT application for efficiency
- Include the SIMbae Credentials Exchange Manager API in the IoT application
- Install SIMbae applet on the SIM or eSIM
- Ship machines around the world and deploy for operation
- A unique updated password is securely sent to each individual machine via a mobile network standard Class 2 encoded PDU SMS
- SIMbae receives the updated password and passes it off to the IoT application in the device